Terms & Conditions
The placing of an order by you for goods indicates your acceptance of these terms & conditions. These terms & conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- "The Company" shall mean 美女视频图片,欧美色妞 Ltd or other companies in the group.
- "The Customer" shall mean any person, firm, company or organisation that purchases the Goods.
- "The Goods" shall mean the tiles or other products which you order from the company.
- "Writing" includes email, facsimile transmission, post or other comparable means of communication.
- If we make any typographical, clerical, or other omission in any information, invoice, or other document we shall be entitled to correct it without liability on our part.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Technical advice, specifications and quantity calculations are given by the Company's authorised representative in good faith and are for general guidance only, they are given without guarantee as conditions of use and workmanship are beyond the control of the Company. Manufacturer's technical support contact details are available upon request.
IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PURCHASER AND FIXER TO ENSURE THAT THE GOODS ARE AS ORDERED, ARE SATISFACTORY AND SUITABLE FOR THE PURPOSE REQUIRED. NO CLAIMS CAN BE ACCEPTED ONCE THE MATERIALS ARE FIXED.
Goods are supplied on the strict understanding that British Standards and/or manufacturer's guidance relating to fixing or use are applied.
The headings in these Conditions are for convenience only and shall not affect their interpretation
Description/Representation of Goods
- All descriptions, advertising, & specifications are for the purpose of giving an approximate description of the goods & we cannot warrant their accuracy. To help you, we operate a sample policy.
- We work hard to achieve as close colour accuracy as possible in our photographic material, however it is impossible to ensure total accuracy. A sample is always advised.
- Tiles are subject to shade variations within the manufacturing process. The Company cannot guarantee to match shades of previous orders (including sample orders).
Ordering and Supply of Goods
- All orders placed on this Website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these terms & conditions.
- Orders will be supplied to the nearest full tile above the requested m2. Your order will be automatically adjusted upwards to include full tiles only.
- As the number of tiles per square metre is nominal the buyer will be responsible for ensuring sufficient quantity of tiles are ordered to cover the required area.
- Acceptance of your order & the completion of the contract between you & us will take place on dispatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.
- Orders are accepted & promises for delivery are given conditionally upon us being able to secure the necessary material. We cannot be held responsible for delays arising from risks & uncertainties of stocking, manufacture, strike, accidents or other causes beyond our control.
- The company cannot, under any circumstances, entertain any financial demand from the customer for late or incorrect delivery. As a company we always recommend that you never book a tiler until you have the tiles delivered
- NATURAL STONE by its very nature is not uniform in colour or shade. The company therefore cannot, under any circumstances, be held responsible for any variations of colour or shade from those on the Website or samples provided.
- FREE SAMPLES are supplied as a full tile if under 250x250mm or a cut tile if over that size. Delivery/Postage of samples will be charged at £3.95 per 5 samples. If more than 1 sample of the same tile is ordered then the company reserves the right to send only 1 sample of that tile, in these instances the delivery charge will still apply and is not refundable. Because of the cost of borders and motifs (decors), we are not able to offer samples of these products, you may however order and pay for them as normal.
- Because samples are cut to order they are not refundable. At the time of delivery you will be given a discount code for £3.95 off when you place an order over £50. The order does not need to be for the same tile as the sample.
- All goods and delivery times are subject to availability. If we or our suppliers are out of stock we will notify you and offer you a full refund or an indication of time should you choose to wait. Any extra charge for next day delivery levied will be refunded in these circumstances
- We will not however be responsible for compensating you for any other losses you may suffer if we are unable to supply the goods for any reason.
- Please see our Delivery page for costs and details.
- Goods will not be left unattended at an address; they must be signed for at the shipping address entered at checkout.
- If goods cannot be delivered due to buyer's unavailability they will be returned and the customer will be liable for both the initial delivery charge and the full re-delivery charge.
- If you are not totally satisfied with your order for any reason, you have the right to cancel your order within 7 working days from date of delivery. You will receive a full credit or refund, less any levied delivery charges on the order. Please note you will be responsible for the safe return of goods & any costs associated with this. Your refund will be processed upon safe receipt of the goods.
- Your cancellation request must be put into writing (email or post) which must be received by us within the 7 day period. You may use our contact us within 48 hours. Following this we will replace the items as quickly as possible at our cost. We may ask for photographic evidence and\or arrange return of the damaged items.
- Full cancellations of partially damaged orders will be subject to our standard returns policy below.
- Claims for incorrect, wrong colour or shade or damaged goods that have been fixed or otherwise used will not be considered. The Customer must ensure that goods to satisfaction and suitable for use prior to fixing. Any manufacturing faults reported after fixing will be passed to the manufacturer.
This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Payment (and Security of)
- The address provided at checkout for delivery must match the registered address that your credit card company has on file. If you provide us with incorrect information, this may cause a delay in processing your order. Your order will only be processed once authorisation has been properly received.
- Goods will only be despatched once full payment has been processed.
- While we try & ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming the order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat your order as cancelled. If you cancel & have already paid for the goods you will receive a full refund.
- We accept most major credit cards.
- All payments are processed by paypal, google checkout or sagepay.com.
- All payments are processed using secure https communication in line with the chosen merchants terms and conditions..
- We never store your credit card details on our servers.
- The customer becomes the owner of the goods once paid for and delivered. They will be held at your own risk. We will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
- We must be notified of any transit damage to the goods, shortage, or incorrect goods supplied within 48 hours. Full details in the faulty/incorrect/damaged items section.
- We will only deliver to the address on the order & goods will not be left without a signature.
- If no-one is available to sign for the delivery, the order will be delivered at another time with any extra costs to be met by the customer.
- Liability of the Company for the defective condition of any of the Goods supplied will not exceed the contract value of the Goods in respect of which the complaint is made.
- Where any valid claim in respect of any defect in the quality or condition of the Goods, or their failure to meet specification is notified to the Company, in accordance with these conditions, the Company shall be entitled to replace the Goods (or the part under query) free of charge or at the Companies sole discretion, refund to the Customer
the price of the Goods (or a proportionate part of the price) however, the Company will have no further liability to the Customer.
Trading Address117 Barkby Road
Telephone and email contact details can can be found here